Tested to the max
We provide the strongest solution for your clean and hygienic facility project. PolySto, expert in hygienic design and construction materials for over 30 years in more than 99 countries.
Why choose PolySto?
Hygienic and clean areas in the food, pharma, life science and health sector need specific interior designs to reduce risk of contamination like Listeria and salmonella. PolySto, European market leader in hygienic impact protection, walls and ceilings, meets that requirement.
Our prefab CleanRock kerbs, coved skirtings, wall ledges, stainless steel barriers and bollards offer maximum protection thanks to their hygienic design and high impact strength against mechanical impact.
Our wall and ceiling systems from glass fibre reinforced polyester offer unique features like; very easy to clean, impact and scratch resistant, anti-fungal, water repellent, chemical resistant, easy to install, food-safe and HACCP compliant.
From July 2021 the companies Polysto, B-Hygienic, Puraco and Isokonstrukt will continue as one company POLYSTO GROUP BV.
The strengths of the 4 companies will of course be maintained and continue to focus on an even better service by:
- Innovative and technically excellent products
- Global customer-oriented project approach
- Perfect and fast installation of the projects in the Benelux and beyond
- Close cooperation with certified Polysto partners and Master Installers
PolySto established successful projects throughout the world. Our products are already used in more than 99 countries worldwide!
PolySto provides maximum protection for hygienic areas, from floor to ceiling.
The PolySto Group developed an extensive range of hygienic products consisting of:
- Prefabricated hygienic FRP walls and ceilings that are non-corrosive and chemical resistant.
- Prefabricated hygienic kerbs made of CleanRock® or Stainless steel
- HygiSeal®, PolySto's unique chemical welding process that replaces problematic silicone joints in food companies.
- Prefabricated Food Safe full core PVC coved skirtings
- Stainless steel posts and barriers (with or without concrete core)
- Hygienic polyethylene wall ledges
- Hygienic doors and windows
- Hygienic LED Lightings
PolySto Group BV is always looking for dedicated partners and installation companies.
To achieve the label ‘Master Installer’ we offer specific training sessions in our academy. Lift your installation skills to a next level!
Discover how PolySto can help in hygienic construction.
26/09/2023 - 29/09/2023
Hall 2 - Booth A111
22/10/2023 - 26/10/2023
23/10/2023 - 25/10/2023
24/10/2023 - 27/10/2023
Hall 6 - Booth F044
07/11/2023 - 09/11/2023
Hall 2 - Booth 261