Key Account Manager Germany
We are a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company located in Lokeren, Belgium. Our specialty lies in producing, selling, and developing innovative and hygienic construction materials, including walls, ceilings, doors, windows, and lighting, that are specifically designed for the food and life science industry.
With a proven track record of delivering high-quality products, we have established ourselves as a leading player in the global market for hygienic construction materials in a relatively short time. Our products are currently exported to over 100 countries worldwide, and we offer end-to-end solutions for new construction or renovation projects in the food industry.
- Sales in Northern/Western Germany
- Making a sales plan based on the objectives of the company
- Research and visit the responsible persons of new projects, as well as the engineering-architecture companies in the food and life science sector.
- Building a network of installers and partners
- You actively follow developments in the market
- You work in close contact with the internal sales team and marketing manager
- You report directly to the Sales Manager D-A-CH
- You have technical knowledge and preferably a good affinity with the construction and/or food industry
- You are highly motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- You see only opportunities and think solutionoriented
- You are planner and work according to a structure
- In addition to a strong persuasion power, you have a good dose of commercial flair and perseverance
- You are customer-oriented, a born sales talent who can close projects and convince customers
- Ready to travel for work (location Germany or Belgium)
- You are flexible and stress resistant
- Mother tongue German and fluency in English
- Knowledge of MS–Office
- Permanent contract 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary, mobile phone, laptop, pension savings and a company car
- A varied full-time position within a company in full growth
- An open company culture with a team of motivated and committed employees
- Room for your personal development and growth
Interested to join our company?
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and have you become enthusiastic about this position?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Jasper De Jaeger: firstname.lastname@example.org