- 1996: Foundation of Polysto bvba - PolySto launches its unique and prefabricated kerbs are developped and launched on the Belgian market, utilizing the experience in the food industry gathered by General Manager and Founder Alex Moreels.
- 1998: PolySto realizes its first export project in the UK.
- 2003: PolySto introduces its highly successful hygienic skirting OP10F
- 2004: PolySto introduces its unique Stainless Steel kerb range.
- 2008: PolySto launces its range of IP40 kerbs
- 2010: PolySto opens a new and modern production facility in order to follow the continuously growing demand. 80 % of PolySto's turnover consists of export with an annual production of more than 50.000 meters of kerb.
- 2014: PolySto launches a new and improved website with a more detailled product overview.
- 2016: PolySto introduces a new range of PV8 plinths and now offers all of its kerbs with the Natural finishing.